Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Arnold Rimmer

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 29, 2010
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way for me to add an item to my Google Calendar from my iphone that will also send me my reminder that i have setup as default on Google Calendar?

Currently i have to log into Google calendar to do this as if i do it via the iphone it does not set up the reminders and therefore your notifications are not sent... Not to useful really?

Is there an app or a todo list that i can Sync to Google calendar and allow me to add todo's to a specific cal within Google calendar and still send me my reminders and show me those lists when i open the app.

Hope that makes sense,

Thanks in advance

Arnold Rimmer

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 29, 2010
Hi,

I found touch todo and Put things off as apps that do kina what i was looking for...

However is there as basic app that syncs to google cal and does local reminders for appointments thats as easy to use as put things off or notifyme2?

These 2 dont sync with GCal so there out fo the question for me :( but are both great apps.

Thanks in advance x

Gokunama

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2008
[app]Pocket Informant[/app]. It syncs to Gcal, it can set up Gcal alarms, and it will soon sync directly to the iPhone iCal.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.