PDA

View Full Version : iOS4 folders extended?

OCSpersonel
Aug 18, 2010, 03:44 PM
Not sure if this has been discussed, but its been on my mind since, iOS4 came out, is there a way (jailbroken of course) to make iOS4's native folders feature allow more than 12 apps in a folder? that was the only thing that bummed me out that each folder could only hold 12 apps. Anyone know of a fix to allow more than 12? maybe in a "categories" fashion?

bli625
Aug 18, 2010, 03:44 PM
Not sure if this has been discussed, but its been on my mind since, iOS4 came out, is there a way (jailbroken of course) to make iOS4's native folders feature allow more than 12 apps in a folder? that was the only thing that bummed me out that each folder could only hold 12 apps. Anyone know of a fix to allow more than 12? maybe in a "categories" fashion?

Download Infinifolders from Cydia.

Intell
Aug 18, 2010, 03:45 PM
Yes, you want Infinifolders.

scirica
Aug 18, 2010, 04:12 PM
See how easy that was? Infinifolders works great!

dieburnbot
Aug 18, 2010, 04:14 PM
Yes Infinifolders is awesome. I bought it the day it came out. Well worth the 1.99.

Olivia23
Aug 18, 2010, 10:56 PM
I love infinifolders and infinidock! Then I use shrink to shrink the icons on the dock. Love being jailbroken!

KentuckyHouse
Aug 19, 2010, 07:57 AM
I do the exact same thing, Olivia. I used iBlank to put one blank icon on my first screen (to show off the wallpaper), frequently used apps on page 2, and folders on page 3. My most used folders are on page 2 of the dock and all the icons are shrunk to 50% in the dock. This REALLY cleans up the home screen! Oh, and I removed the app and folder names on the springboard. :D