Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bentrider

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 22, 2010
I have an Incase Travel Kit Plus and love it. Only downside is that it doesn't have a shoulder strap so I wind up carrying it around in my hand. Whereupon I look like I'm carrying a bible and about to knock on your door. Any other options?

Gordy

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2005
Bristol, UK
I use a crumpler bag which has more than enough space for the wireless keyboard. But it doesn't have a seperate pocket for it. Which maybe a deal breaker. The crumpler site is down at the moment so I cannot find the link for you.

prot0type

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2010
BestBuy has a netbook sleeve by Swissgear that has a pocket for the ipad, an additional pocket large enough for the Apple BT keyboard, 2 outer pockets which store foldaway handles as well as miscellaneous small items such as the wall charger and it comes with a strap.

I think it was around $30 or so when i got it.

iTouch.lover22

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2009
BestBuy has a netbook sleeve by Swissgear that has a pocket for the ipad, an additional pocket large enough for the Apple BT keyboard, 2 outer pockets which store foldaway handles as well as miscellaneous small items such as the wall charger and it comes with a strap.

I think it was around $30 or so when i got it.

Do you men the Swissgear Sherpa 10.2" netbook sleeve? If it is, could you post some pictures of wear the keyboard goes in? :)

prot0type

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2010
Nope, not the Sherpa: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Wenger+...acy&contract_desc=null#tabbed-customerreviews

Sorry, I actually no longer have this case. For right now I'm using a reular netbook sleeve with my Otterbox commuter, then it gets tossed into my backpack.

The Legacy case definitely did the job if I needed to transport my iPad, protect it, and keep any bulkiness to a minimum. The ability to hold extra stuff like the keyboard and my Overdrive were a big plus.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.