Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Loves2spoon

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 3, 2010
California
I can't find it on there website and pics on the web are small.

Anyone have the ZAGGfolio with HQ pics they can post? Thanks

mantic

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2007
AL
Bumping this thread. I'm looking into this type of case and the zaggfolio seems to be a top runner. I'd like to get some feed back from anyone who has one.

hchavarria

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2008
I have a similar type case but from Brookstone, very nice quality and loving the keyboard for typing. I actually received it as a christmas present so didn't have much of a choice but this one is great. The keys are plastic resembling those of a laptop just a little bit smaller keys, it connects via bluetooth and has a rechargable battery which charges with a USB cable. Battery is supposed to last about 90 hours of use, seeing that I just received it I haven't been able to test this but I haven't charged it since I opened it and battery indicator still not requesting a charge. The keyboard has a power on/off switch but it also goes on standby after 15 min of inactivity. The case itself looks like leather (at least the brown one I got) but feels like it was made out of nylon or something but looks real nice. Several of my coworkers have complimented on the look and functionality after trying it out.

vitzr

macrumors 68030
Jul 28, 2011
California
I had a ZaggFolio. It didn't match the quality I expected, it's not bad, but I didn't care for the cover material and how it's cutout around the "hinge area".

Zagg customer service was terrific. I exchanged it for the one I originally considered. The ZaggMate is an excellent product. The keys offer a much better typing experience, and the all aluminum case offers great protection while remaining very slim & sleek. Once you mount the iPad in the typing position, it feels like it's at one with the keyboard. No looseness.

After trying several others, this one fills my needs & expectations ideally.

mortenandersen

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2011
Norway
Very satisfied with my ZAGGfolio

I have used my ZAGGfoilo for my iPad2 for some weeks now, and I am very satisfied with it. The iPad2 can easily be put into and removed from the case, the case itself is sturdy and protects the iPad2 all ways, and even turns it on/off according to the magnetism. The keyboard is just excellent. For instance, the "chicklet" keys are easy to hit, and there is - at last! - a well located and big enough sized right shift key, and the arrow keys are wisely located in a group and not just placed like the others keys on the keyboard.

With ZAGGfolio my iPad2 is changed into a most delicate micro laptop, with a good keyboard and the iPad2's good screen, and even with built-in 3G connection and long battery time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.