PDA

View Full Version : FS: Power Mac G4/450 (dual-processor)

RumoredTone
Dec 4, 2004, 01:14 PM
Hello,

Up for sale is my Power Mac G4/450 (dual-processor). Here's an overview of the specs (with more details below):

Specs

-- 1GB RAM (CL2, one slot open)
-- 45 GB HD (7200rpm IBM Deskstar, w/ stock 20GB HD also available - see below)
-- NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 32MB video
-- Internal DVD-ROM Drive & Zip Drive
-- Gigabit Ethernet, Firewire, USB
-- AGP slot (filled) and 3 PCI slots
-- Excellent condition

Details

I'm the first owner of this Mac (I bought it new from the Apple Store). All RAM modules are good quality CL2 RAM (bought from Other World Computing). If you're not familiar with RAM specs, "CL2" is a higher-performing spec, compared to the cheaper CL3 RAM that is sold by most resellers. It also has one open RAM slot left in case you want to add more.

My Dual 450 also has an upgraded hard drive (an IBM 45GB 7200rpm Deskstar, which was a big improvement over the stock HD - faster and quieter). I also still have the original stock 20GB IBM HD that shipped with my Mac, which I can include as well (they can both be installed internally for a dual drive system).

It also has an upgraded AGP Video card - an OEM Apple NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 32MB card, with both ADC and VGA.

The original keyboard, mouse, and power cable would be included along with all the manuals, CDs and other goodies that came with it.

My asking price is $700.

Within the Continental US, I'd be willing to split the cost of shipping. PayPal greatly preferred.

I've attached a pic of the actual unit below.

Thanks,
-Anthony

http://www.bandardesigns.com/temp/pics/g4pic.jpg