PDA

View Full Version : Enrolling in iPhone Developer Program from Algeria?

akram24
Aug 21, 2010, 11:38 PM
Hello

I’m trying to enroll in the iPhone Developer Program as an individual
But unfortunately I live in Algeria so when I get to “Purchase your iPhone Developer Program” my country isn’t listed.

They told me to send a fax BUTthe problem is ; there is no Debit card in Algeria just credit Card :mad:

SO
Is it Legal if i told someone in France - i know him- to enrolling in Iphone program and than he gives me the ID and Pasword:confused:
-Also i will change my IP with a hight class software and it will be a french IP :cool:

please reply

Thank you very much

Sam77
Aug 23, 2010, 12:56 PM
Amm, while it may be legal if french dude enrolls for you, legally speaking he owns the account and all your applications are his property if (submitted through his ID) and unless you guys have an official aggrements.
Apple assumes the bank (the one that receives money after earning $$$) resides in france.

I dont see any problem why you cant enroll using ur "credit card" Thats what is required, or maybe u mistyped, and actually u have a debit card and not a credit card, in which case, you may ask a friend for a favour...

In short, never play with rules, they are there to protect you. Better find a credit card, pay the guy in cash and fax your docs with your algerian address to Apple.

akram24
Aug 23, 2010, 08:00 PM
Amm, while it may be legal if french dude enrolls for you, legally speaking he owns the account and all your applications are his property if (submitted through his ID) and unless you guys have an official aggrements.
Apple assumes the bank (the one that receives money after earning $$$) resides in france.

I dont see any problem why you cant enroll using ur "credit card" Thats what is required, or maybe u mistyped, and actually u have a debit card and not a credit card, in which case, you may ask a friend for a favour...

In short, never play with rules, they are there to protect you. Better find a credit card, pay the guy in cash and fax your docs with your algerian address to Apple.

Thank you for the answer