PDA

View Full Version : Itouch 3G minor but irritating problems...

drummerdimitri
Aug 23, 2010, 07:37 AM
Hello people, I just got my new Ipod touch three days ago and I've noticed a few "bugs" already. First of all, When I set the time zone to Beirut, change the date/time and restart the device, the time is lessened by an hour. But if I set the time zone as Dubai and set the date/time, it will stay at the correct time and date when the Ipod is restarted which is really weird...
Another thing I've noticed is that when playing music and double click the home button when the device is locked, I get the ipod controls that let me play/pause, next/previous songs. But this only works on with songs and the play/pause icon is not always responsive. When playing songs with no artwork, I have to click the home button three times in order to get the ipod controls. These problems have become very irritating and need to be solved asap. Could anyone please help me here and tell me if this is "normal" Itouch 3G behaviour. For your information I am currently using the 4.0.2 firmware version if that helps...
Thanks!

Dimitri

Moocher
Aug 26, 2010, 07:59 PM
For the time problem, check other time settings. If you were in the U.S. I would suggest the daylight savings control.

As to the home button, this is how it is supposed to work. Reread the manual. Double clicking in iOS 4 while running accesses multitasking. While sleeping it accesses the playback controls.

Mooch