PDA

View Full Version : Sky sports score centre

kevingaffney
Aug 23, 2010, 04:20 PM
When will the sky people get their finger out and introduce a proper iPad version of this app. Loved it on the iphone but it looks terrible on iPad. Rotate doesn't work, terrible quality text etc

wrolla
Aug 25, 2010, 10:13 AM
When will the sky people get their finger out and introduce a proper iPad version of this app. Loved it on the iphone but it looks terrible on iPad. Rotate doesn't work, terrible quality text etc

Maybe you should write to them? Their Sky Sports News app is brilliant so maybe it's on the cards?

Tobster3
Aug 26, 2010, 11:21 PM

Try the Sky Sports News APP which was released last week. (20th August) 100 times better than the current Sky Sports APP that is currently available.

kevingaffney
Aug 27, 2010, 03:09 AM
Try the Sky Sports News APP which was released last week. (20th August) 100 times better than the current Sky Sports APP that is currently available.
I've tried it and it's very good but it's the updated football score feature on Score centre I miss.
The iPhone one on the iPad is disgusting looking

Tobster3
Aug 27, 2010, 06:43 AM
I've tried it and it's very good but it's the updated football score feature on Score centre I miss.
The iPhone one on the iPad is disgusting looking

Yeah, agree. Let's hope they come up with something soon.