Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RonHC

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
Like most people, i got my tracking number for the free case. yet my tracking number no longer works, when it did the status was that it was sent to the Postal Service, a few hours later it stated "Return to Shipper" and i havent gotten anything

Its been in Chicago for 7 days now so i dont know if this is a problem for everyone or is just me?
I dont really know how DHL works so.....

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
7 days seems like a long time. Mine was shipped from the warehouse on friday (8/13) and I received it on Monday (8/16). it only took 3 days (not including Sunday) for my case to arrive.

DiamondGCoupe

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2007
I got mine a few days ago too, said it shipped DHL (tracking info never worked correct) and then it arrived USPS in my mailbox..

RonHC

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
never mind it says
"Insufficient Address"

I have to call USPS tomorrow.
What makes me more mad was the fact i could have called half an hour ago before the closing time :mad:

Ok, so today i checked my tracking number and it says DHL has sent the package to USPS and later was labeled "Insufficient Address" and was labeled in the DHL tracking number "Returned to Shipper"

I was already half an hour late to call customer support but i dont know if they still have the package, and i am not to confident that DHL would have received the package too

So what can i do in this situation :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.