Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pound4pound30

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 22, 2009
My store (Carousel Mall in Syracuse, NY) still doesn't have the new Apple TV. I called them at 10am right when the opened. Does anyone know if they get shipment at a certain time? Like noon or something?

Thanks for the help.

extenet

macrumors member
Jun 18, 2010
Most stores get multiple shipments a day. For instance, Fed-Ex overnight comes in the morning hours (usually with repair parts for genii), and then they usually get another FedEx delivery in the afternoon with product, as well as UPS sometimes.
You can never count on a steady time though, as it all depends on the carrier. I wouldn't look for the stores having any AppleTV till next week though.

guitargoddsjm

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2008
MA
I called my local stores (Lenox and Perimeter, both in Atlanta) a little while ago. I don't think stores were supposed to put them out yesterday, considering most of them don't have displays set up. The guy at the first store said they won't have them available until they setup the display, which is done overnight. The girl at the second store said to call back Friday/Saturday...

pound4pound30

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 22, 2009
I know of some stores that have them just not anywhere near me. Carousel is an hour drive. The next closest is like 2.5-3 hours away. Im gonna call around noon hoping they have them

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.