Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iSpoody 1243

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2008
Australia
Could I get some advice on which calorie tracker app in marketplace is the best.
price doesn't matter.
I found 2 apps 'tap & track, calorie weight and exercise tracker' and 'Calorie Tracker - Achieve Your Diet and Fitness Goals' and from what i see it looks like tap and track might be better cause the food database is on the phone.
I live in Aus where we use the metric system so it would be useful if the app had options for kg,grams as apposed to ibs, oz etc
which one is Better? Are there any others that are better?
thanks

KirkRogert

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2010
I have used many of them. Of all the 6-7 that I have downloaded, the one I recently got was Tracknburn and it is by far the best. It is the most fluid, nicest looking, and most functional. I wish the database were larger, but it is cool that I get a push notification when new foods are available to download rather than waiting for a new version or update. I like LoseIt but i travel a lot and like to put stuff in on the airplane and tracknburn has an offline mode as well.

Hope that helps. I am down 10 pounds this month already!

Eldiablojoe

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2009
West Koast
Lose It app, FTW!!! I've been using it since late September, and I've lost 27 pounds!!!! They also have a corresponding website at loseit.com

raluce

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2008
I lost 40 pounds in about 5 months using Tap & Track and walking. Wonderful app that I am so thankful for finding and then "losing"!

slu

macrumors 68000
Sep 15, 2004
Buffalo
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I have used Lose It, but intelli-diet looks pretty cool. I may try that one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.