Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amitdoc2b

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 25, 2008
I am having trouble air-playing my music videos bought from iTunes that currently exist on my iPhone. When I airplay them to Apple TV2, it only streams the music and not the actual video. How do I get the video to stream as well? Please help. Thanks.

jaw04005

macrumors 601
Aug 19, 2003
AR
They work from my iPad using the in-player AirPlay button. Are you using the AirPlay system button (located in the multitasking bar) or the in-player AirPlay button that pops up beside the Play/Stop/FF/RW overlay while you're watching the videos?

amitdoc2b

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 25, 2008
They work from my iPad using the in-player AirPlay button. Are you using the AirPlay system button (located in the multitasking bar) or the in-player AirPlay button that pops up beside the Play/Stop/FF/RW overlay while you're watching the videos?

I'm using the AirPlay button that pops up besides the Play/Stop/FF/RW overlay while watching the music video on my iPhone. It continues to show the video on my iPhone but the music transfers over to my Apple TV.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.