Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dcg234

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2010
Hi All !

I am looking for an app for a street survey, if there is anything around that would answer my requirements. It would look like PowerPoint/Keynote presentation, with some pictures and text. There would be a question presented and some options to press on. So far Keynote can do the job, but I have further requirements:

• The app would register the answers/choices for each survey taken.
• The app would let me create “fallow up” questions. For example, if a person chooses answer no. 1, he/she would be presented to another question that relates to this answer, and if answer no. 2 selected, a different next question would appear.

Thanks and Happy New Year ! :cool:

tabbledabble

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2011
QuickTapSurvey iPad Survey App and Software

I read the post and specifically your requirements around needing an offline survey as well as the ability to use images as options for multiple choice questions. I am happy to tell you that you can do both with QuickTapSurvey.

You can create surveys that are branded, easy to use and fast! The best part is that you can sign up for a free account that can be used forever!

ipadsultan

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2012
USA
Try Zwoor.com Survey

For offline surveys on iPad, iPhone or Android, a client of mine used used the Survey tool from Zwoor
http://www.zwoor.com/products/survey

What I like about their survey tool is that is client based, so it runs natively on the device (they have a browser based display as well). A client of mine uses them for street surveys, with no wifi or carrier coverage. The surveys are stored on the device. It does allow limited branding, and image loading. I believe is only one picture per question, vs. one picture per choice, which i think you're looking for. Our client liked their survey solution because the timed option - they have a time-out survey choice - like in a test.

Bigads

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2012
Here
Does anyone know if there is a version available that allows surveys to be completed via an app on the iPad or on a standard PC? We are trying to create a survey to use in a school and students would need to access the survey on both types of devices.

Thanks.

mattdeezy

macrumors 6502
Jul 3, 2011
I read the post and specifically your requirements around needing an offline survey as well as the ability to use images as options for multiple choice questions. I am happy to tell you that you can do both with QuickTapSurvey.

You can create surveys that are branded, easy to use and fast! The best part is that you can sign up for a free account that can be used forever!

Use Quicktap Survey.... I used to use polldaddy however Quicktap is way better.

nudua

macrumors newbie
Jan 9, 2007
• The app would register the answers/choices for each survey taken.
• The app would let me create “fallow up” questions. For example, if a person chooses answer no. 1, he/she would be presented to another question that relates to this answer, and if answer no. 2 selected, a different next question would appear.

Another option available is the new iPad Survey App from Caretotell.

- It register answers for each surveys taken and sends it in real-time to your survey analytics dashboard (offline support also).

- It supports very advanced branching/question logic that allows you to skip or do followup questions based on your previous answer (IF A then show B, or IF A is larger than 7, then show C etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.