Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boganrulz

macrumors member
Original poster
May 27, 2007
I was staring at my small collection of iPods just now, and began to wonder why I haven't sold or simply discarded the old ones.

I can justify keeping some of them; 5th gen nano which I use along side my 6th gen. I also have an old iPod video (5.5G i think) which I got about 4 years ago or more.

But among the others is an old 2nd gen shuffle that I can't find the dock for. But throwing it out would be so heartless!!!!

So I was simply wondering if I wasn't the only crazy person who holds onto iPods, even though I don't collect them like some do.

nightpwnsj00

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2010
I have yet to discard my dead Classic. It was my favorite iPod by far, and I loved the thing too much to give it away. I'm terrible with the boxes, too - I still have my stolen Mini's box, along with my Classic box and refurb Nano box.

Yaboze

macrumors 6502a
May 31, 2007
The Garden State
I have a gen 4 white 20GB one that still works great. I can't get rid of it. It's not even good for video or anything because it has the B&W LCD. :apple:

It is snappy though and has great sound.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.