Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dejo

Moderator emeritus
Sep 2, 2004
The Centennial State
Assuming you have an NSString, please read the class reference for it. There are two instance methods it has that are specifically built for what you're looking for.

P.S. And by "in Xcode", we have to assume you mean "using Objective-C". If not, you should let us know. Remember, accuracy is important, both in programming and getting help in a programming forum.

xingworld

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2011
Assuming you have an NSString, please read the class reference for it. There are two instance methods it has that are specifically built for what you're looking for.

P.S. And by "in Xcode", we have to assume you mean "using Objective-C". If not, you should let us know. Remember, accuracy is important, both in programming and getting help in a programming forum.

Thank you very much.
I'm sorry that I don't express my meaning accurately.
My meaning is converting a selected text to upcase or lowercase by some operation/command in Xcode IDE.
Because I have not find a way to convert selected text into upcase or lowercase in operation menu.

balamw

Moderator emeritus
Aug 16, 2005
New England
By default "lowercase word" and "uppercase word" are unbound in Preferences -> Key Bindings -> Text Key Bindings. Just create a new set and bind them to something.

B

xingworld

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2011
By default "lowercase word" and "uppercase word" are unbound in Preferences -> Key Bindings -> Text Key Bindings. Just create a new set and bind them to something.

B

Thank you, thank you very much. I find it and set it successfully.
:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.