Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Halebopp

macrumors member
Mar 22, 2011
I usually wipe my iPad screen (or iPhone for that matter) on my shirt and they come out stunning, no streaks or smears and 100% natural

Xultar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2010
A microfiber cloth.

If you wear glasses and use eyeglass cleaner....then occasionally use that with the microfiber cloth.

I don't see how a product can make it clearer than clear.

I may be in the market for some antibacterial stuff. But nothing can make it look better can it?

EricJD

macrumors regular
Aug 15, 2007
A microfiber cloth.

If you wear glasses and use eyeglass cleaner....then occasionally use that with the microfiber cloth.

I don't see how a product can make it clearer than clear.

I may be in the market for some antibacterial stuff. But nothing can make it look better can it?

Exactly. I just use the same lens cleaner and microfiber cloth that I use with my glasses and it works great. I usually don't even need the cleaner; the cloth usually gets everything off pretty easily.

eyespii

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2008
I use the dust bag that came with my louis vuitton bag. Makes the iPad screen look 3D, and I swear the resolution of my screen increases every time I clean it.

I tried to use the dustbag that came with my Coach bag, and it just left scratches all over the screen. AVOID.

mbn2010

macrumors newbie
Jun 27, 2011
Thanks for suggestion

Thanks for your recommendation, I bought this product and it was great and I really liked it and impressed. Recommend this cleaner to all.

Again thanks
Just got this for my ipad:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Screen-Clea...1UWUWMZJR5QHX&s=generic&qid=1302032541&sr=1-1

This stuff is stunning for the iPad screen dont know if its in the USA no streaks or smears and 100% natural

Makes my ipad like I just toke it out the box after a few wipes, dont work for the company lol and usually a cleaner is nothing to write about but this stuff is cool!

MacDaddy08

macrumors regular
Feb 13, 2008
sniff sniff, I smell spam.....

I'll bet you $100 I get the same results with a damp cloth and a microfiber.

mbn2010 signs up on Macrumors today just to make a post thanking someone for a product they spammed almost 3 months ago?! right...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.