Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OrangeSVTguy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
Northeastern Ohio
I'll be down until Time Warner comes and installs road runner in my house. I hope they come and install quick! Sucks as my 2gb data plan eats up quickly :(

Should have my rig up to full power again. :D

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
i have been down for the last week. my area got hit by tornados and the power just came back on today, but not a permanent fix. looks like not much folding for me for awhile. i might fold 1 gpu or something, but that would be it

OrangeSVTguy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
Northeastern Ohio
Sweet tomorrow 4-6!

i have been down for the last week. my area got hit by tornados and the power just came back on today, but not a permanent fix. looks like not much folding for me for awhile. i might fold 1 gpu or something, but that would be it
Ive noticed youve been down for the last week :( Man that sucks :( that has to be hard. A lot of areas around me were also affected. My sister on the other side of town lost power for nearly 2 days when a big oak tree fell down on some power lines. Came close to their house. Just hope everyone is safe.

Last edited:

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
Sweet tomorrow 4-6!

Ive noticed youve been down for the last week :( Man that sucks :( that has to be hard. A lot of areas around me were also affected. My sister on the other side of town lost power for nearly 2 days when a big oak tree fell down on some power lines. Came close to their house. Just hope everyone is safe.

yeah it has not been fun. i had to take my family to my parents' place for the last 5-6 days. luckily none of my family was hurt, and we didn't have any damage.

techfreak85

macrumors 68040
Jan 13, 2008
Places
Completing my Final Cut project tonight. I have been down the last few days because for some reason F@H will suck away power from FCP, even tho it is not supposed to (same with F@H and Pro Tools).:confused:
Anyway, hopefully I will be back up tomorrow and booted in Windows with bigadv and GPU to make up some lost time.;)

techfreak85

macrumors 68040
Jan 13, 2008
Places
Hopefully I am back up with Bigadv+GPU! I didn't have an OC, so I threw one on.... hope it is stable....:eek:

techfreak85

macrumors 68040
Jan 13, 2008
Places
Has something happened OrangeSVTguy? It has been a few days since you said you where back up but I don't see any WUs being completed...:eek:

techfreak85

macrumors 68040
Jan 13, 2008
Places
Found my computer BSOD'd at 74% through a bigadv. Lost it.:mad:
Turns out I forgot to up my ram voltage on my OC after re doing my OC last night.

OrangeSVTguy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
Northeastern Ohio
Found my computer BSOD'd at 74% through a bigadv. Lost it.:mad:
Turns out I forgot to up my ram voltage on my OC after re doing my OC last night.

homer-doh-squaregreen.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.