Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

orbino

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 12, 2005
May 12 2005 Milan, Italy --

Orbino, maker of the world's finest luxury computer and PDA cases, announced today that it has launched its newest line of premium Powerbook cases -- "Linea" - the slim case.

Heralded as the "Ferrari" of carrying cases, the new Orbino Linea is designed to transform the Apple Powerbook into a luxury leather accessory. It is being launched in 5 different luxury leather colors.

img_1.jpg

The Orbino Universale is handmade by master craftsmen in Italy and features a variety of high-performance features including:

- Patented design: sleek and sturdy design with attachable shoulder harness;

- Work in case design: you never have to take your laptop out of the case. Just open the case and begin working.

- Precious metal fixtures: give your laptop the look of fine Italian machinery. Spring loaded clips allow you to open and close the case with ease and to attach shoulder harness.

- Tight, form-fitting contours: respects the elengant lines of the Powerbook family of laptops;

- Stunning luxury calfskins handcrafted in Central Italy.

The Orbino cases can be purchased Orbino's online store at:

http://www.orbino.com/store

Prices start at US$420 and product can be shipped throughout the world.

poundsmack

macrumors 6502
Apr 28, 2005
i like the black one....but the real question is qould anyone actualy get this? mabey its just me but i could not think of a single reason why, for that price, i would want to purchase that. other than just to have it :)

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
Beautiful, but I'm a vegetarian. No meat/leather/yada-yada-yada for me!

and it is a little pricey.. it costs more than AppleCare!!

For $420, I'd want my powerbook case to come with an armed guard to make sure I don't get jumped.
Well, he doesn't need to be armed, he could know ninjitsu or something cool like that.

*hiii-yah!*

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.