Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

switcher3365

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 5, 2008
I recently reset my iPhone 4S. Before that, I was able to see my custom friends lists on Facbook. Now, I can't see them at all. I have looked and looked for a setting to change to no avail. Anyone know how to fix this?

mactmaster

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2010
I recently reset my iPhone 4S. Before that, I was able to see my custom friends lists on Facbook. Now, I can't see them at all. I have looked and looked for a setting to change to no avail. Anyone know how to fix this?

I have this issue as well. I believe it's a problem on Facebooks end, perhaps they have disabled lists in the app.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but lists are still gone.

Thetonyk123

macrumors 68000
Aug 14, 2011
Earth
You can report a bug from the app store on this. Appstore<search<facebook<click it< report bug or problem at the bottum of the page.(i think that is what it says)

That is a Facebook Issue.

switcher3365

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 5, 2008
You can report a bug from the app store on this. Appstore<search<facebook<click it< report bug or problem at the bottum of the page.(i think that is what it says)

That is a Facebook Issue.

I will do that. Thanks.

It was just weird that this was the case until I reset my iPhone. Maybe it's a coincidence.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.