Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

InspectoR95

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 3, 2011
I have just updated my ipod touch into 5.0.1 and ALL of my applications are lost. What happened? Any way to bring them back ? HEEEEELP!

Fresh Tendrils

macrumors regular
May 14, 2011
Did you update from 5.0, or from iOS 4? Because, I think when I upgraded to iOS 5, as part of the installation process it deleted the apps and then reinstalled them and the settings. Could you have disconnected it before the installation finished?

Also have a look at this thread. I don't know if it's the same problem or not but it's worth a look.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1249930/

InspectoR95

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 3, 2011
I logged in itunes from my pc and i clicked download all ... I'm waiting for them to be downloaded and installed ... I'm curious to see whether my saves will be installed as well or not.
Thanks for your answer.

catonexmoor

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2012
After update Can't see camera or iPod on Mac?

Hello all,
Can anyone advise me how to fix issue with iMac, after update I can't upload photos from my SLR camera or create music in iPod. I have some old music on iPod there which is driving me crazy and I want to fill my soul with new music..

Ahh when all is going so well in my life, I am let down by a MAC of all things!!

H E L P

a desperate mac user

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.