Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

David2395

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2012
I have an apple tv 3 and I want to sell it because there isn't a jailbreak for it and I heard there will not be one for a while. So I want to buy the second gen and jailbreak it untill the jailbreak for the 3rd gen comes out.

bkmike94

macrumors newbie
May 28, 2012
I have an apple tv 3 and I want to sell it because there isn't a jailbreak for it and I heard there will not be one for a while. So I want to buy the second gen and jailbreak it untill the jailbreak for the 3rd gen comes out.

same with me smh i want a ATV 2 so bad for the jailbreak. the cheapest place i've seen it is amazon.com. tell me if u get a good answer. HELP ME OUT lol. :)

David2395

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2012
same with me smh i want a ATV 2 so bad for the jailbreak. the cheapest place i've seen it is amazon.com. tell me if u get a good answer. HELP ME OUT lol. :)

Actually I just returned mine for a Western Digital TV Live Media Player. it is about the Same price, has more apps, a USB slot, and supports almost all formats! $99
http://wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=330

annk

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
ADMIN NOTE:

Just a reminder that the rules prohibit selling and buying outside of the Marketplace Forum. In the Forum Rules, listed under "Things not to do":

Selling outside the Marketplace. All threads offering items for sale or trade or for free, or asking to buy or receive items must be posted in the Marketplace forum, which is accessible only to qualified members and subject to additional rules; see the Marketplace Rules for details. Members not eligible for the Marketplace forum may not start threads elsewhere for such purposes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.