Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DuganRun

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
Nottingham, England.
Hi Forum, I'm wanting to transfer videos from the internet to my ipod 5th gen, today I did a little research and downloaded 'Tooble' but without the 'pro' upgrade it's useless as the sites I'm using aren't mainstream, is there a free download anybody could recommend which will allow me to take videos from most sites?

kd5jos

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2007
Denver, CO
Respectfully...

Hi Forum, I'm wanting to transfer videos from the internet to my ipod 5th gen, today I did a little research and downloaded 'Tooble' but without the 'pro' upgrade it's useless as the sites I'm using aren't mainstream, is there a free download anybody could recommend which will allow me to take videos from most sites?

Considering what a persons time is worth, ten dollars is REALLY NOT a lot to pay for the Pro version. It'll cost you more than that in time to find a functional replacement.

JMG

macrumors 6502a
May 4, 2006
Depending on the site you could use the activity monitor method for safari. Just google it.

Then use handbrake or mpegstreamclip to convert it it necessary.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.