Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheDutchGuy

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Europe
Came across Amadeus Audio Editor yesterday and was wondering if you're using the program and what your opinion is?

TheDutchGuy

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Europe
Individual file editing, that's the thing I can't figure out. Does Amadeus support multi-track editing?

TheDutchGuy

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Europe
I've just migrated from Windows to Mac and I was using the old school Cool Edit Pro 2.0, which did the job perfectly for me. So I need something similar. I was about to get Logic Pro, but came across Amadeus. I don't mind paying for software, but since I'm new to Mac, I figured to get some feedback before buying...

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
I've just migrated from Windows to Mac and I was using the old school Cool Edit Pro 2.0, which did the job perfectly for me. So I need something similar. I was about to get Logic Pro, but came across Amadeus. I don't mind paying for software, but since I'm new to Mac, I figured to get some feedback before buying...

Like i said, Why not Garage Band. It does free with every Mac and you already have it.

Logic is nice too. It is an expanded and more powerful version of garage Band. Logic and GB share the same "engine" under the hood but Logic has a greatly expended user interface. Before you buy Logic try GB and see if you like it. Then if you find it lacks some feature you need upgrade. Logic will open Gb projects so you don't loose any work

TheDutchGuy

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
Europe
Like i said, Why not Garage Band. It does free with every Mac and you already have it.

Logic is nice too. It is an expanded and more powerful version of garage Band. Logic and GB share the same "engine" under the hood but Logic has a greatly expended user interface. Before you buy Logic try GB and see if you like it. Then if you find it lacks some feature you need upgrade. Logic will open Gb projects so you don't loose any work

Thanks for the advice, I highly appreciate it! I'll just do that

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.