Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

denm316

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 16, 2003
Philadelphia
Hey All,

Not sure if this is the right spot to post, but it seems it.

I am looking to get a quick, easy and cheap logo designed for a friend of mine for his business. Would really be something simple with just the company name.

Would anybody be able to help out? Would just do the payment through PayPal.

Let me know.

Thanks,
-Dennis

RedCroissant

Suspended
Aug 13, 2011
Hey All,

Not sure if this is the right spot to post, but it seems it.

I am looking to get a quick, easy and cheap logo designed for a friend of mine for his business. Would really be something simple with just the company name.

Would anybody be able to help out? Would just do the payment through PayPal.

Let me know.

Thanks,
-Dennis

Have you considered designing the logo yourself? mThere are a few really good and free applications out there. I personally like GIMP, but you could also use sketchbook if something simple is your goal. That way, you could make it more personal and it would be free.

denm316

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 16, 2003
Philadelphia
Have you considered designing the logo yourself? mThere are a few really good and free applications out there. I personally like GIMP, but you could also use sketchbook if something simple is your goal. That way, you could make it more personal and it would be free.

Never thought of Sketchbook, good idea...Thanks.

citizenzen

macrumors 68000
Mar 22, 2010
Here's my firsts crack at it.

Attachments

• mfBidness.png
    mfBidness.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 126

THX1139

macrumors 68000
Mar 4, 2006
Have you considered designing the logo yourself? ...That way, you could make it more personal and it would be free.

Yeah... good idea if you want a crap logo. Logos aren't supposed to be personal unless your business is all about you. And by the way, GIMP is not for designing logos.

decksnap

macrumors 68040
Apr 11, 2003
I added the drawing of your friend because you wanted something simple to go with the company name. I added the hat because it makes it more sophisticated.

Attachments

• mfBidness.png
    mfBidness.png
    184.2 KB · Views: 133

twiggy0

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2009
These days people don't realize just how important security is. Now people will know not to mess with him.

Attachments

• Untitledmacrumors.png
    Untitledmacrumors.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 112

12dylan34

macrumors 6502a
Sep 3, 2009
Client email:

I was thinking about what you showed me, and I like it, it's just that it doesn't tell people anything about my business hours. I mostly do business during the day, so I was wondering if you could include anything that lets people know that????? Maybe the business hours too??

I'm gonna call my daughter and see what she thinks. She's much better at design stuff than me lol...

Reply: How's this? It's a lens flare, so people won't be confused about when you're open. I've also included your business hours.

Let me know how it looks

Attachments

• Untitledmacrumors.jpg
    Untitledmacrumors.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 105

darkprints

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2012
Take precautions to insure no one steals your logo.

Attachments

• Untitledmacrumors.png
    Untitledmacrumors.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 113

darkprints

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2012
Before you know it, your stunning logo will propel your business into the global marketplace.

Attachments

• Untitledmacrumors.png
    Untitledmacrumors.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,604

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
" I like the reflection stuff that Apple does. Its so modern and sophisticated!. But It's looking a bit blurry and pixelated?!"

"Thats means your logo is very popular"

Attachments

• MyFriendsBidness.jpg
    MyFriendsBidness.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 246
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.