Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yano729

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 19, 2011
Hey whats ups everyone one, I like to use my photo stream as my screen saver when I have music playing around the house. After the last major update I noticed that my photo stream had been reset and very few photos were appearing. Anyways for some reason I can't get all of the 1,000 pictures that are on my photo stream on my MacBook, iPhone, and iPad onto my Apple TV. Right now I have 147. I have tried signing out and back in a bunch of times and nothing has changed, I still get a limited amount of photos. Sorry if that has been mentioned before, I didn't see it in any of the recent threads. Thanks.

Last edited:

marc11

macrumors 68000
Mar 30, 2011
NY USA
Hey whats ups everyone one, I like to use my photo stream as my screen saver when I have music playing around the house. After the last major update I noticed that my photo stream had been reset and very few photos were appearing. Anyways for some reason I can't get all of the 1,000 pictures that are on my photo stream on my MacBook, iPhone, and iPad onto my Apple TV. Right now I have 147. I have tried signing out and back in a bunch of times and nothing has changed, I still get a limited about of photos. Sorry if that has been mentioned before, I didn't see it in any of the recent threads. Thanks.

Happened to me too, I eventually just gave up and turned it off in favor of my Flickr account....which also works like garbage on the Apple TV honestly. Just another set of "features" Apple is giving is that only work half right, half of the time I am afraid.

waw74

macrumors 601
May 27, 2008
photo stream only syncs 30 days of pics, they will stay there longer. but new devices will only get the most recent ones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.