Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacOSXuser

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 1, 2007
Toronto
iw6hqb.jpg

HDMI - DVI

What's going on?

It is a dual screen setup, the thunderbolt side(right) has no problem at all.

That-Guy

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2012
UK
I had that problem when the mini woke up from sleep mode, I just clicked the mouse and the display came back as normal.

Running HDMI to HDMI with Single Monitor.

Mr. McMac

Suspended
Dec 21, 2009
Far away from liberals
I've had the same problem with my 2011 base mini with Intel HD3000 GPU a few times via HDMI to HDMI into my older Samsung 720p HDTV. I also had other problems such as black screens for 1 second a few times a day, and even kernel panics on restart. I fixed all those problems ever since I stopped using the HDMI out on the mini. I'm now connected via the Thunderbolt out into the VGA in on my TV via a cable I purchased from monoprice. I've been trouble free for a month now...

adonis3k

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2012
I had that problem when the mini woke up from sleep mode, I just clicked the mouse and the display came back as normal.

Running HDMI to HDMI with Single Monitor.

I had this same setup but got worse and worse, taking 2mins to 2hours for the screen to get a signal, so went out and got a MDP to Hdmi adapter, no issues. Still takes the pee though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.