Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PaulChoy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 27, 2012
Hi,

I am looking for around 20 people willing to beta test a new 2 player strategy game.

The game is in the style of Chess, Checkers, but with fewer rules and easier to learn. I originally created the game after moving from the UK to a tiny island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, as a way of promoting strategic thinking.

The iOS app is a universal binary, suitable for installation on any iOS device, and includes online play via Game Center and AI single player mode.

The final application will be releases completely free of charge, with no advertising or in app purchases.

I look forward to hearing from anyone interesting in helping out. The first beta release will go out tomorrow, Thursday 29th November. To join the programme please contact me via cabrais@choy.mu so that I can add you to the build list for the first beta release.

Thanks,

Paul

PS Apologies to forum moderators if this type of post is not acceptable.

Last edited:

PaulChoy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 27, 2012
Sorry, I should have been more specific.

If you are interested in joining the beta testing for Cabrais, please contact me via cabrais@choy.mu so I can add your devices to the build list for the first beta release tomorrow (Thursday 29th).

Thanks,

Paul

PaulChoy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 27, 2012
May I remind everyone who has joined the beta for the new Cabrais game they need to register each devices they want to install the app on.

The pre-release app can only be installed on registered devices.

Thanks everyone who has volunteered :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.