Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Aniseedvan

macrumors 65816
May 14, 2012
UK
Fuel Monitor for iPhone
Great app that will tell you how much your trip cost you in real time!

Take a look:
http://thenextweb.com/apps/2012/12/...ow-much-theyre-spending-on-fuel-in-real-time/

Tell me what you think :)

Having a website which lists what vehicles you support would be useful. I'm hopeful by the fact you have screenshots with £ signs in and a trip with UK names that this isn't as US centric as I first thought.

I'm not entirely sure I want to be knowing what my (old money) group 16 insurance car costs me to get to work and back though! I suppose I could quantify the savings when I work at home better.

So yes, interested, but without knowing the list of cars in the database would support mine, given it's only a paid app, I'll pass for now.

adirgenish

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
Fuel Monitor

Thanks for your comment :)

The app support all units and currency, include USA..
We have more than 60,000 vehicles for you to choose from and if you do not find your vehicle you can send a request through the app and we will update your vehicle ;)

"Fuel Monitor bases its calculations on consumption data provided by manufacturers, and enhances this data by integrating additional information such as your driving style, traffic jams, accelerations, braking and more. This approach gives you extremely accurate information based on your individual driving style and trip data."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.