Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Have this one below that I printed this year. PM if interested and I will make arrangements to get one to you free. They are 24 x 36 inches.

Attachments

• IMG_1519.JPG
    IMG_1519.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 381

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
Interestingly enough, the word "Mayan" is only meant to refer to their language. "Maya" should be used at all other times and doesn't distinguish between singular and plural. So it's the Maya Advent Calendar. Maya culture. They speak Mayan.

Anyway... if your Maya Advent Calendar has spots for days past the 21st, better eat those candies!

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
<crotchety old lady> here here sonny! </crotchety old lady>

You are neither old, nor are you crotchety...I don't blame people who hate Christmas at all...For me, it's just another day in the calendar...I feel no sense of loss at all by spending it alone, despite friends who insist "You must come over to us, you can't be alone at Christmas" Why not? It works well for the rest of the year...:D

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
You are neither old, nor are you crotchety...I don't blame people who hate Christmas at all...For me, it's just another day in the calendar...I feel no sense of loss at all by spending it alone, despite friends who insist "You must come over to us, you can't be alone at Christmas" Why not? It works well for the rest of the year...:D

I had my entire life to love it, and did. Now I'm old and crotchety.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
I have an appointment to have two wisdom teeth removed on the 21st. Ha !
Good luck, Peace. I hope you'll still have some wisdom left after they remove some of it.

Two friends of mine are scheduled to be married on the 22nd. I don't know whether or not to buy them a wedding present. Why should I do all that shopping when we might all be gone anyway?

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
Have this one below that I printed this year. PM if interested and I will make arrangements to get one to you free. They are 24 x 36 inches.

That image looks more like a SIM card to me. Did the Mayas made already SIM cards ? But given the dimensions is not a nano-SIM but a giga-mega-SIM. I'm sure it will void the warranty of your iPad Mini if you try o insert.

Anyway: all our problems will end next week; XMas 2012 is cancelled and we don't need any New Year Resolutions :D.

Now lets sing all: don't worry, be happy

Teddy's

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2006
Toronto
Not the Aztec Calendar again!!!

Aztec is not Mayan though, cool calendar anyways

+1

I don't know why they keep showing the Aztec calendar? :confused:

I dunno. If that's the case, why not use anything from Temple Run? It has those little thingies carved in the stone that look like native ethnic jungle... gahh! Just go to wikipedia and search for the Maya Calendar.

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
Well they have 14 days to prove it.

:D

[edit] Actually they may be right. I have an appointment to have two wisdom teeth removed on the 21st. Ha !

[/edit]

Off topic but I hope you are going to an oral surgeon vs a dentist. I don't know if its just in my area or not but everyone I know who went to the dentist to have it done has pain, swelling and misery afterwards while people who went to an oral surgeon (myself included) had very little pain and no swelling. I didn't even need pain meds and two of mine needed cut out.

wonderspark

macrumors 68040
Feb 4, 2010
Oregon
I just realized that I might not be able to finish all my Nutella before it's too late. I don't want to be puking my guts out when the world ends!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.