Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

10kkline

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 22, 2012
Hello to all..

I purchased a version of iLife 09 on ebay. Just received it.. The packaging is in Spanish, the model # on the side of the package is MB967F/A, which designates this as a French version. I did purchase this under the auspices that it was in English, of course, I have already contacted the seller to get this resolved.) In the meantime, can this install in English? I read that OSX will install in the language that the OSX is in. In other words, OSX in English..iLife to install in English? Am I correct in this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks so much ! Happy Holidays..

CrickettGrrrl

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2012
B'more or Less
I bought iLife '09 on eBay a few years ago. Turned out it was sent from Poland and all the packaging was in Polish, but when I stuck the discs into my iMac, the install screens etc were in English (or there was a pop-up window confirming installation in English, sorry, I forget), --so totally no sweat. I imagine yours should do the same. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.