Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fatalle

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 13, 2011
Hi, I have a few problems with Itunes that are pissing me off.

First of all, I'm running my monitor at native resolution and Itunes window is always cropped. I mean when I go full size there are some pixels missing like if it would be operating at a higher resolution than my monitor can display.

Second and more important, I remember Itunes 10.x always showed if an app was already downloaded so whenever I would go to the App Store and look for the top-free apps I would download those apps I still don't own.
In Itunes 11 every app shows as either free or price-tag so I don't know what apps I have downloaded and what apps I haven't.

And third, I accidentally clicked on one app's price-tag and bought it. Itunes 10 asked first if I was sure about buying it, like a confirmation popup. Can I have that back?

Apr 17, 2005
Currently in Switzerland
Hi, I have a few problems with Itunes that are pissing me off.

First of all, I'm running my monitor at native resolution and Itunes window is always cropped. I mean when I go full size there are some pixels missing like if it would be operating at a higher resolution than my monitor can display.

Second and more important, I remember Itunes 10.x always showed if an app was already downloaded so whenever I would go to the App Store and look for the top-free apps I would download those apps I still don't own.
In Itunes 11 every app shows as either free or price-tag so I don't know what apps I have downloaded and what apps I haven't.

And third, I accidentally clicked on one app's price-tag and bought it. Itunes 10 asked first if I was sure about buying it, like a confirmation popup. Can I have that back?

Visit the Macworld site and check the roll-back instructions there...iTunes 11 is the worst piece of software to be ever released by Apple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.