Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pukingpixels

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 8, 2012
Sweden
So I was checking my order status earlier, as I've been doing like ten times a day for the past month, and I saw that my order had been canceled for no reason whatsoever. Just great.

I called apple and the guy I talked to said that it looked really strange cause he could see my order in "still processing" with my delivery date 4th - 10th january and then another order but that one had been canceled.

Bank account is still "on hold" though.

The apple guy told me that he was going to call the logistics and see if he could get some answers and then get back to me. That's 4 hours ago.

Seriously, just ship that **** thing.

kavorka74

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2013
Same here

Same thing just happened to me. I now seem to have 2 orders, one with status "processing", and another with status "Canceled". Ordered des 4. with expected deliverydate jan.4-10th.
The apple support-phone just closed for today, so I will have to call them tomorrow i guess.
Weird....

forty2j

macrumors 68030
Jul 11, 2008
NJ
While I'm throwing spaghetti at the wall.. perhaps they have to "cancel" and "reorder" the iMac orders in order to reroute them to different queues/factories?

81Steven

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2011
Same thing just happened to me. I now seem to have 2 orders, one with status "processing", and another with status "Canceled". Ordered des 4. with expected deliverydate jan.4-10th.
The apple support-phone just closed for today, so I will have to call them tomorrow i guess.
Weird....

exaclty same thing here...

Sodner

macrumors 68020
Jan 12, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh jeeze whats next.... They just retire iMac altogether?

So far my 12/13 order is still okay. Still Processing.......

kavorka74

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2013
Resolved

Just got off the phone with apple (norway), and she confirmed that there had been an error in their system, and the original order was still valid.

81Steven

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2011
Just called and he doesn't know what's happened... he think the order is still valid with same delivery estimate date Jan 4-10

Let's hope :eek:

kavorka74

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2013
Preparing

And now the status changed to "Preparing for shipment" :)
(and the cancelled order still appears below)

Nemianpa

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2013
Same here, showing as cancelled but after talking to apple this morning it should be ok and the rep told me he asked logistics to make sure my order was shipped ASAP. Quoted delivery is jan 8-14

crossifixio

macrumors regular
Mar 21, 2007
London
Waaiiiiitttttinnng!

when did you guys place your orders? I placed mine on the 10th. BTO so I thought that might delay it. One month and still waiting. No change on status! Never wanted money to leave my account as much as this :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.