Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daveplotty

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 24, 2009
Hi all,

I have been a long time reader of the forum and very rarely post because I find all my answers just by searching but today I found something which has baffled me a little bit.

I have been using IM+ free now for a few weeks as I use it all the time to chat to clients using google chat. It's a great app for the ipad and have decided that I want to pay to remove the ads. Now with inapp purchases it only costs me £2.49 but if I buy the IM+ pro app it's £2.99. I have looked at the features and can't seem to see any difference with this.

Would anyone be able to clarify this for me. If there is no difference I might just save myself 50p.

Thanks,
Dave

roxxette

macrumors 68000
Aug 9, 2011
I think is best just to email the devs and ask about it but im 99% the only difference is ads.

daveplotty

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 24, 2009
Haha. I am worried if I email the devs they will realise there mistake and change the in-app price.

Teresa111

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2013
IM+ / IM+ Pro

IM+ Pro users don't have any ads in the app and they have a longer push session for the most of transports. I use IM+ Pro and it is worth every penny.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.