Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Andy5827

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 17, 2013
I have ordered the new Clam Case Pro. The dimensions listed on their website are 7.88" high, 9.68" long, 0.85" deep. http://clamcase.com/bluetooth-ipad-keyboard-case.html

I am wondering if the Clam Case Pro will fit inside either a iPad Bubble Sleeve or a 11" Mac Book Air Bubble Sleeve. Both sleeves by Hard Candy. http://www.hardcandycases.com/bubblesleeve-the-new-ipad.html

I have found the outside dimensions of the iPad Bubble Sleeve, 8.8"x11"x2" and the outside dimensions of the 11" Mac Book Air sleeve 9"x11"x1". Those dimensions were found on Amazon.

I'm wondering if the Clam Case Pro will fit inside of the rubber feet of the Bubble Sleeve. I can not find INSIDE dimensions of either version of the Bubble Sleeve. Does anyone have a iPad Bubble Sleeve and can you provide INSIDE dimensions within the rubber feet? I have also requested these dimensions from Hard Candy but I have not heard back.Thank you.

Last edited:

Andy5827

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 17, 2013
update

I ordered the 11" Mac Book Air Bubble Sleeve for my iPad & accessories. It works great with my Logitecth Ultrathin Keyboard Cover and I'm sure it will work fine with my Clam Case Pro that I'm set to receive later this week. It fits the ipad with cover and accessories and is slim enough to slide into my work bag. The movable velcro bumpers on the Bubble Sleeve work very well.

Attachments

• case with keyboard 1.JPG
    case with keyboard 1.JPG
    439.2 KB · Views: 207
  • case with keyboard zipped up.JPG
    case with keyboard zipped up.JPG
    628.2 KB · Views: 176

Jachrist

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2012
Hey, when you receive your Clam Case Pro, can you write a review of it ? pics would be GREATLY appreciated. I am waiting for mine to ship (I just ordered it in the last week of January) and I am growing impatient. lol.

Actually, when did you place your order? I assume that given your post above, you have received confirmation from ClamCase that it has shipped?

Thanks.

Andy5827

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 17, 2013
I ordered mine on Jan. 14th. I will post pics of it in the 11" Mac Book Hard Candy Bubble Sleeve here and others in your previous post.

Last edited:

Andy5827

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 17, 2013
The ClamCase Pro fits inside an 11" Mac Book Air Bubble Sleeve just fine. I had to move the bumpers slightly versus my Logitech Ultraslim Keyboard case. Glad I picked up the bubble sleeve. Zips up just fine as well.

Attachments

• cc bubble.JPG
    cc bubble.JPG
    493 KB · Views: 131
  • cc bubble 2.JPG
    cc bubble 2.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.