Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ivnj

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 8, 2006
I have iphone 3gs 5.1.1

When I goto updates it says "miSoft Cineverse Express". It says I need 6.0 and I don't want 6.0 just yet. So I will just install it so I don't have to ever see that update red dot circle again.

The problem is I have no program labeled cineverse installed. It does not even show in search and it is in none of my folders.

Last edited:

Ashwood11

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2010
US
I have iphone 3gs 5.1.1

When I goto updates it says "miSoft Cineve Express". It says I need 6.0 and I don't want 6.0 just yet. So I will just install it so I don't have to ever see that update red dot circle again.

The problem is I have no program labeled cineverse installed. It does not even show in search and it is in none of my folders.

When you search, make sure you spell the name of the app correctly. You spelled it two different ways in your post.

Last edited:

ivnj

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Dec 8, 2006
Thanks I fixed the spelling. But i still doesn't show. I tried cineverse and misoft. It is not there.

Cypher-786

macrumors newbie
Feb 20, 2013
Hi. Just to let you know I had an issue with this same app. Its actually called "Kid Blocks" Lego type game. Its been updated into Cineverse Express. Hope that helps.

Cypher

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.