Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cuonglogan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
iOS 6.1 Beta 5 was just released. Post any finding.

Thank you AlphaDogg for the screenshot below.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 860
Last edited:

AlphaDogg

macrumors 68040
May 20, 2010
Ypsilanti, MI
just so you know, 9to5mac has an identical screenshot, did you steal it from them? :rolleyes:

Not identical. I screenshotted a few extra pixels above the line above where it says iOS 6.1 beta 5. I laid the OP's screenshot over my screenshot and they line up perfectly (but the OP's screenshot has jpeg distortion which occurs when a jpeg image is saved repeatedly).

Whatever, I don't care. I posted it on the internet, so it is no longer "mine."

JXChain

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2013
LOL. Any developer can take a screenshot of that area. Give me a freaking break.

you should be saying that to the guy on a bike, i was just making fun of his pointless comment :confused:

----------

Not identical. I screenshotted a few extra pixels above the line above where it says iOS 6.1 beta 5. I laid the OP's screenshot over my screenshot and they line up perfectly (but the OP's screenshot has jpeg distortion which occurs when a jpeg image is saved repeatedly).

Don't you have better things to do? it's a screenshot, relax.

AlphaDogg

macrumors 68040
May 20, 2010
Ypsilanti, MI
I don't actually about the screenshot.. I'm just slightly disappointed that the OP didn't give credit to me for it...

I want to read the release notes to see what they changed, but they haven't been posted yet :mad:

Whatever... I'm doing what every responsible developer shouldn't; I'm blindly updating without reading any documentation.

----------

Thank you AlphaDogg for the screenshot below.

Thank you. Is that too much to ask for?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.