Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daybreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 4, 2009
May I make a suggestion?. Many people seem to enjoy posting there video productions on this forum which is a nice outlet for many to enjoy.
But when we give comment, good or bad it should be acceptable to give an opinion. It may not be the answer one expect at times.
I always feel if you expose your material one is open for bad reviews or good.
Should you want to work in this media in the future i would not expose my bad work.
I do not wish to be attacked for bad review i give out. I'm here in this forum to learn and see how technology is moving on and what editing software people use and the trouble one has and how the use it.
I use FCP-X and still mastering this software and editing a war video. Which i did in FCP7 but FCP-X is faster for me and wonderful to use.
So if you post a video could one state if you would like opinion or not.:)

matteusclement

macrumors 65816
Jan 26, 2008
victoria
May I make a suggestion?. Many people seem to enjoy posting there video productions on this forum which is a nice outlet for many to enjoy.
But when we give comment, good or bad it should be acceptable to give an opinion. It may not be the answer one expect at times.
I always feel if you expose your material one is open for bad reviews or good.
Should you want to work in this media in the future i would not expose my bad work.
I do not wish to be attacked for bad review i give out. I'm here in this forum to learn and see how technology is moving on and what editing software people use and the trouble one has and how the use it.
I use FCP-X and still mastering this software and editing a war video. Which i did in FCP7 but FCP-X is faster for me and wonderful to use.
So if you post a video could one state if you would like opinion or not.:)

I agree. People tend to lose their mind when they get bad reviews. Some people who give those reviews have been around awhile and are just giving the straight goods.

-DH

macrumors 65816
Nov 28, 2006
Nashville Tennessee
I agree 100%. If you're gonna bitch about the answer - don't ask the question.

Too many people have thin skins and can't handle criticism of any type. In the video business you need to develop a thick skin pretty fast or you won't survive very long.

-DH

matteusclement

macrumors 65816
Jan 26, 2008
victoria
i agree 100%. If you're gonna bitch about the answer - don't ask the question.

Too many people have thin skins and can't handle criticism of any type. In the video business you need to develop a thick skin pretty fast or you won't survive very long.

-dh

truth!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.