Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Violet1337

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 19, 2013
Ahoy there! Just wondering if anyone else is super excited for 2013 MBA because I sure am! It'll be my first Macintosh computer and I've been doing so much research that I desire to have one now but good things come to those who wait (depending on the circumstance of course). Anywho, feel free to leave a post if you're also partaking this voyage of discovery! :)

David58117

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2013
Ahoy there! Just wondering if anyone else is super excited for 2013 MBA because I sure am! It'll be my first Macintosh computer and I've been doing so much research that I desire to have one now but good things come to those who wait (depending on the circumstance of course). Anywho, feel free to leave a post if you're also partaking this voyage of discovery! :)

I am, but I'm also super excited since buying an 11" 2012 MBA for a very nice discount.

t0mm

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2009
Nottingham, UK
I'm waiting, mainly because I'm not that desperate for a MBA at the moment and my windows computer is soldiering on for now.

I have had a MBP before but didn't really like the size of it, but the MBA now appeals to me!

Hoping the 2013 ones have the Haswell chipset and I'll most likely be getting the 8GB upgrade of RAM and I'm still mulling over the 256GB SSD upgrade but I have a time capsule already so - That might not happen.

Hoping it comes out mid-june because I'm in the US at that time (from the UK) and hoping to get myself a little bit of discount ordering the BTO to the hotel :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.