Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Samtb

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 6, 2013
Rumours have included included iwatches, ipads, even iphones and we wont know until it happens. But what do you want to see this spring?

Renzatic

Suspended
I want to see the Sun. Haven't seen it in here in York, UK for a while.

You beat me to it. The sun's been shining in my neck of the woods these last few days, but it's cold and everything's dead and brown. I want some green, damnit! And yellow! Maybe some reds here and there. And a few whites when the dogwoods bloom!

Most of all, I want it to be warm again. I'm so sick of this winter.

Samtb

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 6, 2013
You beat me to it. The sun's been shining in my neck of the woods these last few days, but it's cold and everything's dead and brown. I want some green, damnit! And yellow! Maybe some reds here and there. And a few whites when the dogwoods bloom!

Most of all, I want it to be warm again. I'm so sick of this winter.
Haven't heard many analysts say this

malman89

macrumors 68000
May 29, 2011
Michigan
New laptops (any manufacturer) with Haswell chips.

I'm probably jumping back to the Windows crowd when I complete my next purchase and demote my old C2D MacBook to a media machine.

PowerPCMacMan

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2012
PowerPC land
xMac, Mac Mini Pro, or iMac Pro? Either way you spell it I am sure the Mac Pro of 2013 will not be as highly expandable as the 2010,2009 and earlier. While the Mac Pro might survive, it will be a totally different design and possibly crippled beyond belief.

Again, speculation.. but seeing Apple's interests and directions of where it wants to go.. iToys and watches + Apple TV I don't see much enthusiasm by Apple to be all hoopla over a Mac Pro update.

We will have to see.. until then, my 6-core keeps humming along..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.