Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Siderz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 10, 2012
I'm looking for some video forums, one that includes a subforum for video editing questions.

I've looked but I only see forums that are more software specific, not where you can just blab about any video editing.

I don't want to come here, since the questions I have just don't quite fit.

salacious

macrumors 6502a
May 15, 2011
indietalk

however with every forum, everyone has a position which seems to make them think they are entitled to the god all being decision on your future.

daybreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2009
I think all forums are very good. Until you get people asking stupid questions or not giving enough information what equipment they use etc,
I always say do your research and if you cant find then ask....:)

Siderz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 10, 2012
I think all forums are very good. Until you get people asking stupid questions or not giving enough information what equipment they use etc,
I always say do your research and if you cant find then ask....:)

I'd say a good forum is one that's very active and has a nice big community.

Not active enough that your posts just go right to the bottom, but active enough that you only have to wait 10 minutes before getting responses.

I hate asking something and not getting a response in days...and then you check to see if your post was just shoved to the bottom...and you notice you were the most recent person to post.

MacRumors is always very active. So are the Apple forums.

----------

indietalk

however with every forum, everyone has a position which seems to make them think they are entitled to the god all being decision on your future.

Yeah, I can't stand it when you get people who feel like they're entitled to boss your future.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.