Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
So i have the white 5. I used to have a bla k 4. Im a jailbreaker so the bootrom exploit is awesome. I miss the design, and also the toughness of the 4. I miss ios 5 too, for google maps and yotube. So i think im going to downgradeto a 4 at least just for summer. Thoughts?

Last edited:

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I cannot assess your mental state but I can say that if you want to do something then just do it.

If you also need to know what to have for lunch, a 6" veggie sub from Subway sounds pretty good to me. Minus the mushrooms because mushrooms are the devil's poop.

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
I cannot assess your mental state but I can say that if you want to do something then just do it.

If you also need to know what to have for lunch, a 6" veggie sub from Subway sounds pretty good to me. Minus the mushrooms because mushrooms are the devil's poop.

I honestly have to disagree, the spicy italian is really the way to go for subway, though your insights into mushrooms are spot on.

Beenblacklisted

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2011
Miami,Fl
when will subway make some sort of dessert sub, maybe a sweet roll, cream cheese filling, fresh fruit, chocolate syrup, soo many possibilities....

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Have i gone insane?

I think you are somewhat safe on that score...most insane people don't know it, so they don't ask.

On the other hand...:rolleyes:

Regarding mushrooms...you are a bunch of culinary Philistines...mushrooms, with the incredible variety of different kinds available ( Morel, Portobello, and the amazing Truffles) are truly wonderful.:D

And anybody who says otherwise is WRONG, because I said so. (Sounds like PRSI...):p

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado

Agreed.

I had a salami sandwich on sourdough bread, chips, and a glass of water.

jenni122701

macrumors regular
Jan 13, 2013
(Western) North Carolina, USA
It's prob safe to say you have gone insane, but you can do whatever floats your boat.

As for Subway, the oven roasted chicken breast on Italian with mayo, cheese, lettuce and black olives is the absolute best. And mushrooms are so, SO gross! Lol!

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
Forget all the other combinations, Italian BMT without pickles and jalapenos for me.

Oh, and extra mayonnaise please! :D

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
So i have the white 5. I used to have a bla k 4. Im a jailbreaker so the bootrom exploit is awesome. I miss the design, and also the toughness of the 4. I miss ios 5 too, for google maps and yotube. So i think im going to downgradeto a 4 at least just for summer. Thoughts?

My guess is you're sane.

Take care!

Diagnoses by non-professionals is very dangerous, and you don't have to pay them, either.

Now, if you really want to trust an evaluation as to whether you are sane or, as we PROFESSIONALS say, a few sandwiches short of a picnic, you must pay heavily for said evaluation.

To a professional.

Like me, maybe.

Remember, you get what you pay for...:cool:

Last edited:

aPple nErd

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Feb 12, 2012
Jailbreaks/IOS Hacks
"a bit less important than a 5 for the summer." What in the world does that mean?

But more importantly, what is for lunch today?;)

Ok, I'm in high school. In the summer, I don't just sit at home all day. Me and my friends hang out at the park. I don't want my iPhone 5 to get broken, so in the summer if I can find one, I will use an iPhone 4. Also, in downgrading to 5.1.1 because of 1. I'm a jailbreaker and that is the best firmware for jailbreaks IMO, and also because my first iPhone was an iPhone 4 on iOS 5.0.1.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.