Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Oct 28, 2012
Don't think you can

You cannot repeat every third week. The repeat options are daily, weekly, fortnight, monthly and yearly. Sorry dude, the only thing I can think of is to add the events in manually. If it is linked to an outlook calendar or similar, you could try and do it from there.

Rosina Christen

macrumors member
Original poster
May 10, 2013
Thanks even though I guess I'll have to sync from my computer. Anything else I should know, like if there is a app that does this?? ;)

Week Calendar is your solution!

There is an amazing calendar app called Week Calendar by Utilitap. Though the name is WEEK Calendar, that is only one of the views. I am very fond of the Mini-Month, and Agenda views, as well as the Week View. You can repeat events every 3 months on the second Tuesday, or any other complicated repeat you can think of. The thing that is incredibly amazing about this App is that when you email them a question, they respond within 24 hours, and I've been answered even within a half hour! The native iOS calendar is pretty stiff and unyielding; Week Calendar is the perfect solution! Oh, and Week Calendar "talks" to the native calendar, so you won't have to work very hard at all on your changeover to it -- email the Utilitap staff for help. When you look at the glowing reviews in the AppStore, you'll see my latest review, too. Enjoy!

Rosina Christen

macrumors member
Original poster
May 10, 2013
Is there any particular app? That u would refer me too? That's easy to get and hopefully free?

----------

I just checked the App Store lacemaker427 and it doesn't show WEEK calender. Why???????

----------

I just checked the App Store lacemaker427 and it doesn't show WEEK calender. Why???????

Last edited:
Hmmm! I saw it.

[/COLOR]I just checked the App Store lacemaker427 and it doesn't show WEEK calender. Why???????[/QUOTE]

I just checked, and I saw it there. Perhaps you misspelled something? Be sure you write both words, "Week Calendar." If you just searched for "Week" you wouldn't get it. There are a lot of calendars that come up when you search for Week Calendar, just be sure the offering by Utilitap is the one you choose. Feel free to ask me here, or send me a personal message if I can be of any more help to you. I'm sorry you're having difficulty.

Last edited:

Rosina Christen

macrumors member
Original poster
May 10, 2013
Well I just checked and maybe my App Store is dumb can you please help. Navigating through it.

----------

How do I send a personal message???? Because maybe that would help me better. And tell me if its getting to late to be talking:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.