Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andrewsjra

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2013
Has anyone experienced issues with IOS 7 beta 3 rebooting your iphone? I had sent a text to someone and then noticed about an hour later that my phone was not on when I pressed the home button. I tried the power button and that didn't work either. I then held both the home and power button until I saw the Apple logo. My phone restarted and seemed to be fine. Later in the evening I pressed the home button and was about to slide to unlock my phone but it rebooted with the apple logo as if I was turning the phone back on. After looking at the phones diagnostics, I read I received a panic plist which usually isn't good. I've been told this is a hardware issue when that message comes in, however this is the first time I received it and I'm using a beta version of IOS so I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not.

I didn't experience any of these issues in beta 2. The only prior issue was the most common one where you are in camera and it goes to the black apple screen for a few seconds and goes back to the home screen.

Anyone else experience any of these issues?

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
have you tried Reset All Settings? What about a new install? Did you just update OTA from b2?

andrewsjra

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2013
I did a ota update from beta 2. I have not tried to reset all settings yet. It was fine on day 1, happened twice in day 2 and so far so good today. Do you think reset all settings will make a difference?

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
I did a ota update from beta 2. I have not tried to reset all settings yet. It was fine on day 1, happened twice in day 2 and so far so good today. Do you think reset all settings will make a difference?

Won't hurt anything. Your data will be fine. It will just set your wallpaper, ringtones, notifications for stock apps to default.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.