Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple has seeded the fourth Developer Preview of OS X Mavericks to developers, some two weeks after the release of Developer Preview 3.

mavericks.jpg
OS X Mavericks is slated for release this fall and includes new features like a tabbed Finder, full screen dual monitor capabilities, Safari improvements, and a new Maps app. Developers can receive the update via the Software Update tool in the Mac App Store.

Article Link: Apple Releases OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 4

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
[url=http://cdn.macrumors.com/im/macrumorsthreadlogodarkd.png]Image[/url]

Apple has seeded the fourth Developer Preview of OS X Mavericks to developers, some two weeks after the release of Developer Preview 3.

OS X Mavericks is slated for release this fall and includes new features like a tabbed Finder, full screen dual monitor capabilities, Safari improvements, and a new Maps app. Developers can receive the update via the Software Update tool in the Mac App Store.

Article Link: Apple Releases OS X Mavericks Developer Preview 4

This is great! Glad to hear they're released updates even with the Dev Center down.

Will update when I get home from work..now, just really hoping they release iOS 7 beta 4 today as well..

ghostface147

macrumors 601
May 28, 2008
This is great! Glad to hear they're released updates even with the Dev Center down.

Will update when I get home from work..now, just really hoping they release iOS 7 beta 4 today as well..

I don't think iOS 7 b4 will update without the dev site being up since people need to use Xcode 5 to test and develop their apps.

HiRez

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2004
Western US
I don't think iOS 7 b4 will update without the dev site being up since people need to use Xcode 5 to test and develop their apps.

Yep, it should require a new Xcode and iOS SDK download to develop for, not to mention documentation, none of which are available until the dev servers are back up.

skysailing

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2012
I'm such a space ho. How the hell do I not have the required space to install this, lol. Time to do some cleaning...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.