Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

al404

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 24, 2011
Novara, Italy
i need to apply for a facebook client center, so i can manage campaigns for my clients, with different invoice details and billing methods

how long does it usually take to get call back? what is the process to get up and running?

TedM

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2012
California
i need to apply for a facebook client center, so i can manage campaigns for my clients, with different invoice details and billing methods

how long does it usually take to get call back? what is the process to get up and running?

Facebook is notoriously terrible a business customer support. I'd expect little to zero support.

al404

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 24, 2011
Novara, Italy
they just call me back but i need a budget of 1200 / mounth if i want to manage other people campaigns... actually i don't reach that budget

so i can't figure out how can i do :-(

the problem is that i need to do differnt campaign for different clients, with different invoice detail and payments

rk1228

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2008
Louisville
I'm not familiar with what you need for billing, but I am an "admin" for two Facebook pages for organizations. I use Facebook "Pages" app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.