Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
All.Freaking.Day.

Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound

As the stretch in the new carpet in the joint below me.

Now, the guy in the unit next to me just had a cord of wood delivered, which he does every year, had it dumped on the sidewalk in front of the hadicapped ramp, and will now proceed to stack it on his balcony so I can listen to that half the night.

I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS EFFING APARTMENT.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
Take a trip down to the Apple store? :)

Ooo.. I don't know how cold it is up there, but you could grab your iPod and go for a jog.
Or to the park for some people-watchin'.

I hope they finish soon.. oy!

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
Beneath us: Loud, shouting abusive young couple with a crying baby. Just dandy for line by line book work. Trade ya'. Or better yet, maybe we could negotiate a mutual deal with a third party hit man? :p
P.S. I didn't mention, they like rap....great gift rap. At least the baby will grow up having rhythm.

greatdevourer

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2005
So this is what your knives thread was about...

I'd use a breadknife in one hand and a meat cleaver in the other and get him with a pincer attack :p

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
xsedrinam said:
Beneath us: Loud, shouting abusive young couple with a crying baby. Just dandy for line by line book work. Trade ya'. Or better yet, maybe we could negotiate a mutual deal with a third party hit man? :p
P.S. I didn't mention, they like rap....great gift rap. At least the baby will grow up having rhythm.

It is usually very quiet here. I actually live in ths same unit about 10 years ago and that's kind of why I wanted to move here when we left DC.

Just one of those days. :rolleyes:

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
blaskillet4 said:
Fight back!

Turn up your 1000 watt 7.1 theatre system full blast! :p :cool:

*shifty eyes*
Helter Skelter is like, so old school. :p
The couple below are potheads. (I smell the earth, sweet, under my feet). So O, for your signature trademark, you could flip them off before the whack. That'd be killing two stoned with one bird.....

Just kidding

Kobushi

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2005
Right behind you.
iGary said:
All.Freaking.Day.

Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound

As the stretch in the new carpet in the joint below me.

Now, the guy in the unit next to me just had a cord of wood delivered, which he does every year, had it dumped on the sidewalk in front of the hadicapped ramp, and will now proceed to stack it on his balcony so I can listen to that half the night.

You've practicaly written the solution to your own dilemma. Catch the guy below you when he's particulary high on carpet glue fumes. Bludgen him with his carpet stretcher (don't go for the knees, they wear pads). The body can be rolled up in his own carpet and tossed in the dumpster. :)

For the guy next to you: It's cold in Maryland right now, right? Water down the handicap ramp until it ices over and "assist" your neighbor with stacking logs in his arms. A good push ought to take the fight out of him and he can be finished off with a good heavy log. The body can be burned with his own wood. ;)

Merry Christmas everyone!
*does the snoopy dance*

Lord Blackadder

macrumors P6
May 7, 2004
Sod off
Damn, that sounds annoying.

My best friend had to deal with a very passionate couple next door to him during his undergrad years in an apartment, you know what I mean. Not the kind of background noise I would want.

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Kobushi said:
You've practicaly written the solution to your own dilemma. Catch the guy below you when he's particulary high on carpet glue fumes. Bludgen him with his carpet stretcher (don't go for the knees, they wear pads). The body can be rolled up in his own carpet and tossed in the dumpster. :)

For the guy above you: It's cold in Maryland right now, right? Water down the handicap ramp until it ices over and "assist" your neighbor with stacking logs in his arms. A good push ought to take the fight out of him and he can be finished off with a good heavy log. The body can be burned with his own wood. ;)

Merry Christmas everyone!
*does the snoopy dance*

*runs outside*

cr2sh

macrumors 68030
May 28, 2002
downtown
Take some pictures Gary. Then we can play a photoshop insult game and you can leave the printed results on his door... everyday for the rest of the week.

:)

floyde

macrumors 6502a
Apr 7, 2005
Monterrey, México
The apartment that's just above mine is inhabited my a group of hyperactive marble-wielding brats. I usually like to be around children, but these kids don't even play with their marbles, they simply drop them every 3 seconds to see how much they can bounce. The problem is that their floor is also my roof so I get to hear the whole show, which can last as long as 3 hours:eek: . I can assure you, There is naught nor ought there be, a sound as annoying and disturbing as a million marbles bouncing on your roof:( These children were sent by God to punish me, I know this:)

Kobushi

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2005
Right behind you.
floyde said:
The apartment that's just above mine is inhabited my a group of hyperactive marble-wielding brats. I usually like to be around children, but these kids don't even play with their marbles, they simply drop them every 3 seconds to see how much they can bounce. The problem is that their floor is also my roof so I get to hear the whole show, which can last as long as 3 hours:eek: . I can assure you, There is naught nor ought there be, a sound as annoying and disturbing as a million marbles bouncing on your roof:( These children were sent by God to punish me, I know this:)

Sorry, my solutions don't cover "acts of God".

:)

billyboy

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2003
In my head
I once paid about $400 for a hotel room. Not only was my guest violently sick in the night after her meal , and at 10am we were woken up by the carpet layers banging away upstairs. A bit annoying to put it mildly.

iGary

Original poster
May 26, 2004
Randy's House
All is quiet today.

Just cleaned the whole house, got some stuff ready for the post, trying to talk myself into a shower and maybe actually get some work done today.

I didn't kill anyone. I love my iPod.

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
iGary said:
All is quiet today.

Just cleaned the whole house, got some stuff ready for the post, trying to talk myself into a shower and maybe actually get some work done today.

I didn't kill anyone. I love my iPod.
And the couple with the baby downstairs were strangely quiet, today. Somebody call off Onizuka before it's too late. :eek:

Dr. Dastardly

macrumors 65816
Jun 26, 2004
I live in a giant bucket!
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink

xsedrinam said:
Or better yet, maybe we could negotiate a mutual deal with a third party hit man? :p
strangerstitle.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.