Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RTNDO128

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 9, 2005
OK, first of all i got a windows xp. So here's my problem. I just bought a DVD the other day (The Offspring's Greatest Hits). I decided that I'd buy that instead of payin $2 for every music video on it at the itunes store. So, I rip the dvd with DVD decrypter in IFO mode. I tried out all the VOB's and they all work perfectly fine and sound great. So now we get to the problem, after i convert it using the Videora ipod converter, the picture is fine but the voice is in slow motion!!! So first thing I do is delete and reinstall videora. I try it over again and the same thing happens. I thought it was a problem with DVD decrypter so i deleted it and tried it again. Same problem. I tried many ipod converters and the exact same thing happens. For the heck of it i decided to make an ISO file with ISObuster, then extract the VOB from it and I still have the same problem. Can someone please help me?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.