Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seanypoo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 27, 2005
I just got a video ipod 30 g for xmas and i have no idea how do i put a video in the ipod. I've tried asking all my friend and whatnot and i'm i hope sumone can tell me how to do it or if im suppose to be doing sumthing wit the ipod before i start. And also i have i doubles of songs in my ipod i want to kno how to get rid of the extras or reset the whole ipod.

thank you all
seanY POo :D

mcmav37

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2004
Ann Arbor, MI
First of all, if you have duplicate songs on your iPod, then you have duplicate songs in your iTunes library. In iTunes, click on Edit--> Show Duplicate Songs and delete the ones you don't want. Then, I believe your iPod should update correctly the next time.

As for your main question, a little more information would allow others to be more helpful... ie are you using a Mac or Windows PC? Beyond that, though, you could simply click over to Apple's support site and a couple of the "Top Troubleshooting Articles" should be of interest to you. Try http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=302758 for starters. There are also multiple forums on this site that discuss this at length. Use the search features to find them.

seanypoo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 27, 2005
oops

oops my bad.. im using windows xp lol.. oh okay thanks man :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.