Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timmyb

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 2, 2005
United Kingdom
I have just ordered a 60GB iPod (a step up from my three year old 3G one!) and along with getting videos ready to put on it, I want to be able to put the London Tube map on, (and a street map if that is possible,) to help my route planning. I've heard of a site called isubwaymaps.com but this doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know of any alternatives?

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Can you not download any of the freely-available PDF versions from London Underground, convert them to an image and add them with iPhoto?

Or grab one of these and do the same thing?

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il
There are a ton of different city underground maps here iPod formatted and available for free download. The iSubwayMaps work perfectly - what version Ipod do you have? Read their FAQs for step-by-step iPod upload instructions.

Viking Quest

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2006
When I read the thread title before i actually opened the thread i was thinking "what? someone found an iPod with maps of an underground city?"

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il
Viking Quest said:
When I read the thread title before i actually opened the thread i was thinking "what? someone found an iPod with maps of an underground city?"
Steve's Fortress of Solitude™

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.