Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bowens

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 19, 2006
Florida
I've got a multipage PDF document that I need to add images to. What I would like to do is put my company's logo at the top of each page. Is there a program that would allow me to do this? I don't have the original files, just the PDF.

Thanks.

bowens

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 19, 2006
Florida
Anything else? I couldn't find anything on Version Tracker. I'm sure Acrobat Pro could do it but I don't think my boss will want to spend the money just for this one use.

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
I've got a multipage PDF document that I need to add images to. What I would like to do is put my company's logo at the top of each page. ...
In Adobe Acrobat Pro parlance, your company's logo is called a "stamp." Suffice it to say, Acrobat Pro is exactly what you need. If your boss wants you to do the job, then he needs to purchase the tools that will allow you to do the job.

touchpdf

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2008
put image on existing pdf

you can use touchpdf.com to append text/image to existing pdf file, it costs you $1.99 for printable version

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
Omnigraffle won't open any of my .pdf files.
I have no trouble using OmniGraffle Professional to open .pdf files. They open just fine from the File/Open... dialog box. The File/Place Image... dialog box does an even better job.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.